Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Book Review

Have you ever heard of Precept Ministries? I was not familiar with it until I moved to Huntsville. This is the Bible study program the womens ministry uses at our church. It was founded by Jack & Kay Arthur in 1970. They write several different types of studies, but the one I have been involved with is Precept upon Precept- John. It has opened up my eyes to a whole new way of studying the Bible! I love it! I would encourage any one to find a class in your area!

This is a book Kay Arthur wrote on how to study your Bible.

This book gives you a step by step guide on how to inductively study the Bible. Many things explained in the book are things we specifically do in the Precept study, but it can be applied to anyone who is desiring to learn how to effectively study the Bible. It has changed the way I study the Bible, and has allowed me to learn and see things I have never seen before! So exciting!!

No comments: