Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tuesday in Honduras

So much happened today...I am in awe of the working of the Holy Spirit in our lives. We serve a great God. I'm so humbled to be able to love on these kids this week and show them the love of Christ. It is almost hard to put into words. When I get home I may blog more about it then, but for now here are some more pics.

During team time Monday night.
Jefry.


Visiting a family yesterday morning to minister to them and give them some beans and rice. It was an extremely sad situation. Praying for that family.





The new 5-day old baby.


The kids loved the puppets at VBS. By the way there were 122 kids there!









Several of us had the blessing of ministering to these two yesterday. Precious. Humbling. In awe of our Lord.









Dinner and team time last night.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: