Monday, April 11, 2011

The Dining Room Shelves

A couple weeks ago, Emily came over to help me hang some shelves in the dining room....she also painted something for my bathroom which is amazing and I will post about later...back to the shelves. She had some extra wood she didn't need, so we made them in to some shelves. After some trial and error :)...we finally got them up! And I love how they look!!



This centerpiece was very easy...the sticks I got from the yard. Then I got some streamer from Hobby Lobby, and hot glued it on to the edges. I think it gives it a more spring look.




Emily also found this neat shutter...we found the perfect place for it! She also came up with the idea of stacking the baskets filled with burlap which I love!




Thanks Em for coming over to help me!! I had so much fun!!

No comments: