Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Guest Bedroom is Open For Business! Visitors are Always Welcome!!

I am excited for how this room has come together! I am all done refinishing the furniture! Still need to hang up my curtains...and get some stuff on the walls!



Someone gave us 4 white wicker tables. I ended up using two outside, then I painted the other two for side tables.


This is what the dresser looked like before...


And after...


I have to say I stole this idea from my sis-in-law. I had the hardest time finding hardware that was 2 1/2". Almost everything at H.D. or Lowes is 3". So I saw she did this on a piece she refinished, and I tried it and loved it!! All it is Jute tied in a knot. Plus it saved be at least $40!




I found this basket for $5 at an antique store in Lynchburg, TN :). The dried flowers are all flowers John has given me.


I found ths lamp for $20!! At Marshalls! So excited!


This is what it will look like with the curtain...




Yea! So Excited!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

How bout I come over and hide out in that guest room for a bit... think the kids will notice?