Friday, November 20, 2009

USC-FLORIDA GAME

I was so excited John could come up this past weekend for the USC-Florida game!! We had such a fun weekend! We drove up to Charlotte on Thursday, and went to Dan's (John's Cousin) CD release concert at UNCC. We went to dinner with Jon and Jenna Rouleau before and to the concert with them...it was so good to see them!! The next morning we did some wedding stuff in town, and then headed back to Columbia, because I had to go to a Pippa concert for one of my theory classes--this was the weekend highligh for John...ha JK.

I took John to a fun place after the concert called Cupcake. It is so good. They have every kind of cupcake imaginable!! We got oreo and turtle. You can check out the rest of their flavors HERE


Saturday we headed to the tailgate my church does, and then to the game! I was so proud of South Carolina--they played really well! The atmosphere was so great...this was probably my favorite USC game EVER and I'm so glad John was there with me! We honored the military at this game and had an awesome half-time show with a fly-over!
The students get a stamp to be able to get in to the student section...so right after I got mine stamped, I pressed it on John's--it came out pretty well :)


This is my friend Mandy--she loves football as much as I do and I have really enjoyed going to the games with her

Tim Tebow warming up




In other news--we are so thankful for the Lord's provision in John's job. He started Thursday!

No comments: