Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

John and I were not together this year for Thanksgiving...but we each had a fun time with our families, and look forward to being together next year!!

My family went to my Aunt Laurie's house who lives in Greenville, NC. She is working on her Doctorate at ECU. We had a yummy lunch on Thanksgiving, and had fun shopping on Black Friday!



My Black Friday shopping consisted of getting 2 seasons of The Office at Target, then hitting up some outlet malls near my Aunt's house...found a few good deals there- got a pair of crocs for 7 bucks! I also got some Christmas shopping done! It was a great Holiday weekend! I am not looking forward to these last few weeks of school, which will consist of one final, one paper, one anotated bibliography, and juries...but I am looking forward to my church's Contemporary Christmas Music Night called Glorious..which is one week from tonight!!

No comments: