Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lately

We have been busy with baseball! Here are some picture of what we have been up to lately...

Baseball.

I drug out all of my scrapbooking stuff....determined to catch up! 

Quelf with these girls!

Decorating for spring...


We started a garden...


John with precious Anna Cate!

A baby shower for our dear friend Anna. She is moving to Texas- we will miss you!


Headed to the beach for spring break and baseball!

Don't let that picture fool you...it was FREEZING! 

Eating at Lamberts.


We got to meet the Governor of Alabama- Governor Bentley.

Me with Anna Cate on Easter.

Game night on Easter- Quelf. Hilarious.




Last night, Westminster's head baseball coach, Hutch, got inducted into the Huntsville Madison County Hall of Fame. It was such a fun night! We are proud of you Hutch!

My parents got to attend, too. They visited us for Easter. I loved having them here and 
I miss them so much already!! Come back soon!



No comments: